Copy the modified files over to PetaLinux to check they work.
steve@Linux-Steve:/home/steve/projects/petalinux$ scp project-spec/meta-user/recipes-apps/website/files/cgi-bin/index.cgi email@example.com:/srv/www/cgi-bin
steve@Linux-Steve:/home/steve/projects/petalinux$ scp project-spec/meta-user/recipes-apps/website/files/uptime.js firstname.lastname@example.org:/srv/www
Using a web browser access the Zedboard Webserver to check out the new features on the webpage.
The controls in the Peek & Poke section of the enhanced website are as follows :-
- Peek - Peek register
- Copy - Copy peek value into poke value
- Poke - Poke register
- Add - Add a new register to the table, address of which is 4 higher than the last entry
- Remove - Remove last register in the table
- Peek All - Peek all registers in the table
- Copy All - Copy all table peek values into poke values
- Poke All - Poke all registers in the table
- Peek Refresh - Enable all registers in table to be peeked at a set interval
- Number Format - Set the number format of the peek & poke values
- Create... - Create a downloadable configuration file from the address table
- Browse... - Load a configuration file into the address table
Create the above address table by using the Add
button to add new registers, the Address
column to edit the address locations, the Poke Value
column to edit the values to poke and the Description
column to provide a description of what the registers are used for. Poke
the LED's register and Poke
two registers inside the Register Bank at addresses 0x43C00000 and 0x43C00008. Peek All
to peek all the registers shown in the table.
Create a configuration file from the address table by clicking on Create...
. A generated link (config.txt
) should now appear next to the Create...
button. Right click on the link and select Save Link As...
, set the name to leds_switches.txt
and save the file.